Frank & Eileen
Barry Flannel Button Down | Green Plaid
Barry—our first-born button-up—is the closet essential we consider our bread and (Irish) butter. Classic in style and sharply tailored to hug your waist and back, Barry curves in all the right places. Notice our signature single pocket, hip-skimming hemline, and bust-flattering button placement.
- Hem hits right at the hip
- Tailored like an hourglass to hug your curves
- Back center seam follows the curve of your back
- Signature bust flattering button placement with chest pocket and long sleeves with button cuffs
- Turn this garment inside out, machine wash on cold with like colors, and tumble dry on low
- Fireside Warm Flannel, 100% Cotton
- Promised to keep you comfy, our flannels are brushed for a hand as soft as butter. A twill weave fabric made from loosely spun yarn traps air inside the fabric for extra insulation. Our Fireside Warm weight hits the perfect middle ground between Lightweight and Polar Cozy.
- Like all artisanal products, no two F&E Flannels are quite the same, and the weight of the fabric can vary from light to extremely cozy.
- Turn this garment inside out, machine wash on cold, and tumble dry on low.
- Woven in Italy, made in Mexico